Friday, January 6, 2017

the new year 2017

the year 2017 has begun For me it has been
a tough and rough journey from the last year. I watched my sister die in hospital,I am surprised the way people have reacted to her demise. 99% of them have never contacted me They offer my verbal condolences an that is it
I have dealth with death of patients  in hospital and at home.Then it was purely clinical ,looking for heart sounds, monitoring the pulse and blood pressure. When it is obvious that all these signs are absent , you look for sign's of death, The pupils of the eyes are dilated and no reacting to light, no heart sounds , no breadth sounds, you take a paper and write down that the patient is dead, Simple like that. in fact it becomes very normal . No feelings . Just mecchanical and rational. in most cases the process of grieving begins There is anger, denial, bargaining and acceptance. This can take from 6 months to an year depending from person to person
I have been fortunate enough to suppress ant feelings of the death of my sister I keep my self busy doing different mental tasks and procedures
I hope you have understood what I am going through

No comments:

Post a Comment