Friday, January 6, 2017

7th January 2017
Good morning It is a bright and shiny day here in Nairobi I have slept well . done the early morning exercises i plan to do a few household chores ,I intend to do some reading I have to read up methods of mediation which are used in different, situations, probate, commerce, it is important to help people using mediation as it saves time, money and other issues that may arise.
Later I am learning the language Hebrew, I am learn the common phrases and sentence construction.The best way to learn a language is to speak it with other people who speak it and have a lot of vocal communication
 I have to keep posting updates on my face book page and twitter,these includes latest new of stocks , commodites,,shares, money markets globally.
Till next time Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment